We aim to:
- To provide a relevant and contemporary education.
- To develop the whole child intellectually and with confidence, bringing out their best and providing a basis on which secondary schools can build.
- To provide an enthusiastic and enjoyable approach to learning, encouraging children to research and inquire.
- To develop sensitivity towards the values and needs of others within a Christian environment.
- To promote discipline, both socially and academically, with an awareness of personal health and safety.
Our School Virtues & Values