Good Marks 10.03.17
…This week were awarded for:
- Showing outstanding determination to better her skills in all areas of P.E.
- Devoted to bettering her skills in Netball
- Taking his learning home and trying out new, unfamiliar things
- Excellent work on number trios
- Working hard at staying focused in lessons
- Improved work ethic towards writing lessons
We were then treated to a lovely rendition of ‘Oh She Goes’ from our Flute soloist
This week’s merits are awarded to children who show exemplify ‘Enjoyment’, our Value for this month.
Well done to our competition entrants, the designs were very innovative! We have two pen holders and one doll’s house desk. All made from recycled objects found at home!
Reminder that we are still taking part in the ‘Design a National Book Token’ Competition. We have up until the last day of term to send in designs! Let’s get crafty.